House Removals In Loughton
Call: 0208 2268780
We at Pegler Removals have been proudly servicing the Loughton area since 1953 and are considered the Premier Removals Company in Loughton.
Originally established in 1953 by James Pegler it has remained a family run business and operated since giving us the high level of service acknowledgement throughout Loughton and in fact throughout the removal industry. We are consistently voted best value Removal Company in Which Local. A long standing member of the British Association of Removers, one of the original members of the Guild of Removers and have one many plaudits and awards in the removal world.
Pegler Removals operate a fleet of purpose built removal vehicles from transit style vans up to 44 tonnes vehicles. All vehicles are fully fitted out with everything to cover all eventualities encountered in carrying out a removal.
We at Peglers offer extensive services in the removal field. Domestic, commercial and industrial as well as storage.
We are particularly well known in the Loughton area for our domestic removals and have received hundreds of thank you letters from grateful customers, which make our job so much more worthwhile.
All of our staff at Pegler’s are long standing fully qualified and experienced operatives with excellent people skills, probably the most important aspect when moving house.
Pegler Removals have a purpose built 2500 container warehouse we use to service the Loughton area.
We at Pegler’s work in closely and are recommended by numerous estates agents and solicitors in the Loughton area including Churchills and Apples. This can be very helpful when working out completion dates.
Lastly we at Pegler’s are most proud of our customer care which is acknowledged throughout the Essex County and the whole removal industry but more important to us is it appreciated especially well in the Loughton area.
Why Choose Us:
- Flexible removal packages
- Free no obligation survey
- Expert packing service
- End to end support
- Personal service guaranteed
- In business since 1953